20. Follow-Up of Children after Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation: growth and Development
- Bipin N Savani MD
Published Online: 6 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Blood and Marrow Transplantation Long-Term Management: Prevention and Complications
How to Cite
Hardy, K. K., Jacobsohn, D. A. and Perez-Albuerne, E. (2013) Follow-Up of Children after Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation: growth and Development, in Blood and Marrow Transplantation Long-Term Management: Prevention and Complications (ed B. N. Savani), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118473306.ch20
Professor of Medicine,Director, Long Term Transplant Clinic, Hematology and Stem Cell Transplantation Section, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN, USA
- Published Online: 6 SEP 2013
- Published Print: 1 OCT 2013
Print ISBN: 9781118473405
Online ISBN: 9781118473306
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!