23. Special Issues Related to Female Long-Term Survivors
- Bipin N Savani MD
Published Online: 6 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Blood and Marrow Transplantation Long-Term Management: Prevention and Complications
How to Cite
Merideth, M. A., Chabarria, K. C., Pulanic, T. K. and Stratton, P. (2013) Special Issues Related to Female Long-Term Survivors, in Blood and Marrow Transplantation Long-Term Management: Prevention and Complications (ed B. N. Savani), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118473306.ch23
Professor of Medicine,Director, Long Term Transplant Clinic, Hematology and Stem Cell Transplantation Section, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN, USA
- Published Online: 6 SEP 2013
- Published Print: 1 OCT 2013
Print ISBN: 9781118473405
Online ISBN: 9781118473306
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!