14. Electrocardiographic Findings in Acute Coronary Syndrome
- William J. Brady MD, EMT-B, FACEP, FAAEM4,5,6,
- Korin B. Hudson MD, NREMT-P, FACEP7,8,
- Robin Naples MD, FACEP9,
- Amita Sudhir MD, FACEP10,
- Steven H. Mitchell MD, NREMT-P, FACEP11,
- Jeffrey D. Ferguson MD, NREMT-P, FACEP12,13,14 and
- Robert C. Reiser MD, FACEP10
Published Online: 28 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
The ECG in Prehospital Emergency Care
How to Cite
Monteleone, P., Pollak, P., Carlberg, D. and Brady, W. J. (2012) Electrocardiographic Findings in Acute Coronary Syndrome, in The ECG in Prehospital Emergency Care (eds W. J. Brady, K. B. Hudson, R. Naples, A. Sudhir, S. H. Mitchell, J. D. Ferguson and R. C. Reiser), Blackwell Publishing Ltd., Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118473740.ch14
Resuscitation Committee, Charlottesville, USA
Emergency Preparedness and Response, University of Virginia School of Medicine, Charlottesville, USA
Charlottesville-Albemarle Rescue Squad and Albemarle County Fire Rescue, Charlottesville, USA
Department of Emergency Medicine, Georgetown University Hospital, Washington, USA
Georgetown Emergency Response Medical Service, Georgetown University Hospital, Washington, USA
Temple University School of Medicine, Philadelphia, USA
University of Virginia School of Medicine, Charlottesville, USA
Harborview Medical Center, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, USA
Brody School of Medicine, East Carolina University, Greenville, USA
EastCare Critical Care Transport, East Carolina University, Greenville, USA
Pitt County Emergency Services, East Carolina University, Greenville, USA
- Published Online: 28 NOV 2012
- Published Print: 4 DEC 2012
Print ISBN: 9781405185776
Online ISBN: 9781118473740
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!