14. Neonatal Assessment and Prediction of Neonatal Outcome
- Yehuda Ginosar3,
- Felicity Reynolds4,
- Stephen Halpern MD, MSc, FRCPC5,6 and
- Carl P. Weiner7,8
Published Online: 17 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Anesthesia and the Fetus
How to Cite
Murthy, V. and Greenough, A. (2013) Neonatal Assessment and Prediction of Neonatal Outcome, in Anesthesia and the Fetus (eds Y. Ginosar, F. Reynolds, S. Halpern and C. P. Weiner), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118477076.ch14
Hadassah Hebrew University Medical Center, Jerusalem, Israel
Dental Schools of Guy's and St Thomas' Hospitals, London, UK
Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Toronto, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Obstetrical Anesthesia, Sunnybroook Health Sciences Centre, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Kansas City, USA
Molecular and Integrative Physiology, University of Kansas, School of Medicine, Kansas City, USA
- Published Online: 17 DEC 2012
- Published Print: 20 JAN 2013
Print ISBN: 9781444337075
Online ISBN: 9781118477076
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!