8. Case Studies for Assessment, Control and Prediction of Odour Impact
- Vincenzo Belgiorno,
- Vincenzo Naddeo,
- Tiziano Zarra
Published Online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Odour Impact Assessment Handbook
How to Cite
Lehtinen, J., Giuliani, S., Zarra, T., Reiser, M., Naddeo, V., Kranert, M., Belgiorno, V., Romain, A.C., Nicolas, J., Sówka, I., Wang, K.Y., Kalogerakis, N. and Lazaridis, M. (2012) Case Studies for Assessment, Control and Prediction of Odour Impact, in Odour Impact Assessment Handbook (eds V. Belgiorno, V. Naddeo and T. Zarra), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118481264.ch8
Sanitary Environmental Engineering Division (SEED), Department of Civil Engineering, University of Salerno, Italy
- Published Online: 26 NOV 2012
- Published Print: 28 DEC 2012
Print ISBN: 9781119969280
Online ISBN: 9781118481264
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!