38. Pediatric Fever in Children Aged 3–36 Months
Published Online: 8 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Evidence-Based Emergency Care: Diagnostic Testing and Clinical Decision Rules, Second Edition
How to Cite
Pines, J. M., Carpenter, C. R., Raja, A. S. and Schuur, J. D. (2012) Pediatric Fever in Children Aged 3–36 Months, in Evidence-Based Emergency Care: Diagnostic Testing and Clinical Decision Rules, Second Edition, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118482117.ch38
- Published Online: 8 NOV 2012
- Published Print: 7 NOV 2012
Print ISBN: 9780470657836
Online ISBN: 9781118482117
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!