This chapter is based on a contribution recently published in Advanced Materials. H.D. Espinosa, T. Filleter, and M. Naraghi, Multiscale experimental mechanics of hierarchical carbon-based materials. Advanced Materials, Wiley-VCH, doi: 10.1002/adma.201104850. Published 11 May 2012.
5. Multiscale Experimental Mechanics of Hierarchical Carbon-Based Materials†
- Horacio D. Espinosa3 and
- Gang Bao4
Published Online: 11 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Nano and Cell Mechanics: Fundamentals and Frontiers
How to Cite
Espinosa, H. D., Filleter, T. and Naraghi, M. (2013) Multiscale Experimental Mechanics of Hierarchical Carbon-Based Materials, in Nano and Cell Mechanics: Fundamentals and Frontiers (eds H. D. Espinosa and G. Bao), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118482568.ch5
Northwestern University, USA
Georgia Institute of Technology, USA
- Published Online: 11 DEC 2012
- Published Print: 10 JAN 2013
Print ISBN: 9781118460399
Online ISBN: 9781118482568
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!