This chapter has been modified to feature as a Review: H. D. Espinosa, R. A. Bernal, T. Filleter, Small, 2012, 8, 10.1002/smll.201200522, published online 25 Jul 2012.
8. In-Situ TEM Electromechanical Testing of Nanowires and Nanotubes†
- Horacio D. Espinosa3 and
- Gang Bao4
Published Online: 11 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Nano and Cell Mechanics: Fundamentals and Frontiers
How to Cite
Espinosa, H. D., Bernal, R. A. and Filleter, T. (2013) In-Situ TEM Electromechanical Testing of Nanowires and Nanotubes, in Nano and Cell Mechanics: Fundamentals and Frontiers (eds H. D. Espinosa and G. Bao), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118482568.ch8
Northwestern University, USA
Georgia Institute of Technology, USA
- Published Online: 11 DEC 2012
- Published Print: 10 JAN 2013
Print ISBN: 9781118460399
Online ISBN: 9781118482568
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!