12. Methane Hydrate Instability: A View from the Palaeogene
- Bill McGuire4 and
- Mark Maslin5
Published Online: 10 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 The Royal Society and John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Climate Forcing of Geological Hazards
How to Cite
Jones, T. D., Ivanović, R. F., Ridgwell, A., Lunt, D. J., Maslin, M. A., Valdes, P. J. and Flecker, R. (2013) Methane Hydrate Instability: A View from the Palaeogene, in Climate Forcing of Geological Hazards (eds B. McGuire and M. Maslin), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118482698.ch12
Aon Benfield UCL Hazard Centre, Department of Earth Sciences, University College London, London, UK
Department of Geography, University College London, London, UK
- Published Online: 10 DEC 2012
- Published Print: 4 JAN 2013
Print ISBN: 9780470658659
Online ISBN: 9781118482698
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!