17. Missing the Forest for the Trees
- James C. Pile3,
- Thomas E. Baudendistel4 and
- Brian J. Harte5
Published Online: 21 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley-Blackwell.
Clinical Care Conundrums: Challenging Diagnoses in Hospital Medicine
How to Cite
Gopal, S., Pile, J. C. and Brotman, D. J. (2013) Missing the Forest for the Trees, in Clinical Care Conundrums: Challenging Diagnoses in Hospital Medicine (eds J. C. Pile, T. E. Baudendistel and B. J. Harte), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118483206.ch17
Departments of Hospital Medicine and Infectious Diseases, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland, Ohio, USA
Department of Medicine, Kaiser Permanente Medical Center, Oakland, California, USA
South Pointe Hospital, Cleveland Clinic Health System, Warrensville Heights, Ohio, USA
- Published Online: 21 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 15 MAR 2013
Book Series Editors:
- Scott A. Flanders and
- Sanjay Saint
Print ISBN: 9780470905654
Online ISBN: 9781118483206
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!