8. Intestinal Transplantation
- Nizam Mamode3 and
- Raja Kandaswamy4
Published Online: 23 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Abdominal Organ Transplantation: State of the Art
How to Cite
Khan, K. M., Jie, T., Desai, C. S. and Gruessner, R. W. G. (2013) Intestinal Transplantation, in Abdominal Organ Transplantation: State of the Art (eds N. Mamode and R. Kandaswamy), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118483664.ch8
Guy's and St Thomas' Hospital, Great Ormond Street Hospital, London, UK
Department of Surgery, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Published Online: 23 DEC 2012
- Published Print: 12 FEB 2013
Print ISBN: 9781444334326
Online ISBN: 9781118483664
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!