Sequence Architecture and Palaeoclimate Controls on Diagenesis Related to Subaerial Exposure of Icehouse Cyclic Pennsylvanian and Permian Carbonates
- Sadoon Morad,
- J. Marcelo Ketzer,
- Luiz F. De Ros
Published Online: 22 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2012 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Linking Diagenesis to Sequence Stratigraphy
How to Cite
Buijs, G. J.A. and Goldstein, R. H. (2013) Sequence Architecture and Palaeoclimate Controls on Diagenesis Related to Subaerial Exposure of Icehouse Cyclic Pennsylvanian and Permian Carbonates, in Linking Diagenesis to Sequence Stratigraphy (eds S. Morad, J. M. Ketzer and L. F. De Ros), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., West Sussex, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118485347.ch3
- Published Online: 22 MAY 2013
- Published Print: 11 JAN 2013
Print ISBN: 9781118485392
Online ISBN: 9781118485347
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!