Diagenesis at Exposure Surfaces in a Transgressive Systems Tract in a Third Order Sequence (Lower Carboniferous, Belgium)
- Sadoon Morad,
- J. Marcelo Ketzer and
- Luiz F. De Ros
Published Online: 22 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2012 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Linking Diagenesis to Sequence Stratigraphy
How to Cite
Smeester, A., Muchez, P., Swennen, R. and Keppens, E. (2013) Diagenesis at Exposure Surfaces in a Transgressive Systems Tract in a Third Order Sequence (Lower Carboniferous, Belgium), in Linking Diagenesis to Sequence Stratigraphy (eds S. Morad, J. M. Ketzer and L. F. De Ros), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., West Sussex, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118485347.ch6
- Published Online: 22 MAY 2013
- Published Print: 11 JAN 2013
Print ISBN: 9781118485392
Online ISBN: 9781118485347
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!