Diagenetic and Epigenetic Mineralization in Central Europe Related to Surfaces and Depositional Systems of Sequence Stratigraphic Relevance
- Sadoon Morad,
- J. Marcelo Ketzer and
- Luiz F. De Ros
Published Online: 22 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2012 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Linking Diagenesis to Sequence Stratigraphy
How to Cite
Dill, H.G. (2013) Diagenetic and Epigenetic Mineralization in Central Europe Related to Surfaces and Depositional Systems of Sequence Stratigraphic Relevance, in Linking Diagenesis to Sequence Stratigraphy (eds S. Morad, J. M. Ketzer and L. F. De Ros), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., West Sussex, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118485347.ch7
- Published Online: 22 MAY 2013
- Published Print: 11 JAN 2013
Print ISBN: 9781118485392
Online ISBN: 9781118485347
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!