14. Borderline Melanocytic Proliferation
- A. Neil Crowson MD1,
- Cynthia M. Magro MD2 and
- Martin C. Mihm JR. MD3
Published Online: 17 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved
The Melanocytic Proliferations: A Comprehensive Textbook of Pigmented Lesions, Second Edition
How to Cite
Crowson, A. N., Magro, C. M. and Mihm, M. C. (eds) (2014) Borderline Melanocytic Proliferation, in The Melanocytic Proliferations: A Comprehensive Textbook of Pigmented Lesions, Second Edition, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118488935.ch14
Clinical Professor of Dermatology, Pathology and Surgery; Director of Dermatopathology, University of Oklahoma; President, Pathology Laboratory Associates; Chief of Staff, St. John Medical Center, Tulsa, OK, USA
Professor of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Weill Medical College of Cornell University, New York, NY, USA
Clinical Professor, Department of Dermatology, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA, USA; Co-Director, Melanoma Programme, European Organisation for the Research and Treatment of Cancer, Brussels, Belgium
- Published Online: 17 JAN 2014
- Published Print: 21 MAR 2014
Print ISBN: 9780470561553
Online ISBN: 9781118488935
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!