11. Occupancy Methods for Conservation Management
- Ben Collen4,
- Nathalie Pettorelli4,
- Jonathan E. M. Baillie5 and
- Sarah M. Durant4
Published Online: 25 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Biodiversity Monitoring and Conservation: Bridging the Gap between Global Commitment and Local Action
How to Cite
MacKenzie, D. I. and Reardon, J. T. (2013) Occupancy Methods for Conservation Management, in Biodiversity Monitoring and Conservation: Bridging the Gap between Global Commitment and Local Action (eds B. Collen, N. Pettorelli, J. E. M. Baillie and S. M. Durant), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118490747.ch11
Institute of Zoology, Zoological Society of London, Regent's Park, London, NW1 4RY, UK
Conservation Programmes, Zoological Society of London, Regent's Park, London, NW1 4RY, UK
- Published Online: 25 FEB 2013
- Published Print: 12 APR 2013
Print ISBN: 9781444332919
Online ISBN: 9781118490747
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!