4. Tracking Change in Abundance: The Living Planet Index
- Ben Collen2,
- Nathalie Pettorelli2,
- Jonathan E. M. Baillie3 and
- Sarah M. Durant2
Published Online: 25 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Biodiversity Monitoring and Conservation: Bridging the Gap between Global Commitment and Local Action
How to Cite
Collen, B., McRae, L., Loh, J., Deinet, S., De Palma, A., Manley, R. and Baillie, J. E. M. (2013) Tracking Change in Abundance: The Living Planet Index, in Biodiversity Monitoring and Conservation: Bridging the Gap between Global Commitment and Local Action (eds B. Collen, N. Pettorelli, J. E. M. Baillie and S. M. Durant), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118490747.ch4
Institute of Zoology, Zoological Society of London, Regent's Park, London, NW1 4RY, UK
Conservation Programmes, Zoological Society of London, Regent's Park, London, NW1 4RY, UK
- Published Online: 25 FEB 2013
- Published Print: 12 APR 2013
Print ISBN: 9781444332919
Online ISBN: 9781118490747
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!