7. Monitoring Trends in Biological Invasion, its Impact and Policy Responses
- Ben Collen5,
- Nathalie Pettorelli5,
- Jonathan E. M. Baillie6 and
- Sarah M. Durant5
Published Online: 25 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Biodiversity Monitoring and Conservation: Bridging the Gap between Global Commitment and Local Action
How to Cite
Genovesi, P., Butchart, S. H. M., McGeoch, M. A. and Roy, D. B. (2013) Monitoring Trends in Biological Invasion, its Impact and Policy Responses, in Biodiversity Monitoring and Conservation: Bridging the Gap between Global Commitment and Local Action (eds B. Collen, N. Pettorelli, J. E. M. Baillie and S. M. Durant), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118490747.ch7
Institute of Zoology, Zoological Society of London, Regent's Park, London, NW1 4RY, UK
Conservation Programmes, Zoological Society of London, Regent's Park, London, NW1 4RY, UK
- Published Online: 25 FEB 2013
- Published Print: 12 APR 2013
Print ISBN: 9781444332919
Online ISBN: 9781118490747
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!