1. Overview of Biomass Conversion Processes and Separation and Purification Technologies in Biorefineries
- Shri Ramaswamy1,
- Hua-Jiang Huang1,
- Bandaru V. Ramarao2
Published Online: 4 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Separation and Purification Technologies in Biorefineries
How to Cite
Huang, H.-J. and Ramaswamy, S. (2013) Overview of Biomass Conversion Processes and Separation and Purification Technologies in Biorefineries, in Separation and Purification Technologies in Biorefineries (eds S. Ramaswamy, H.-J. Huang and B. V. Ramarao), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118493441.ch1
Department of Bioproducts and Biosystems Engineering, University of Minnesota, Saint Paul, Minnesota, USA
Department of Paper and Bioprocess Engineering, Empire State Paper Research Institute, State University of New York College of Environmental Science and Forestry, Syracuse, New York, USA
- Published Online: 4 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 11 FEB 2013
Print ISBN: 9780470977965
Online ISBN: 9781118493441
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!