The Effects of Transition Elements on the Control of Recrystallization of Al-Zn-Mg Extrusion
- Hasso Weiland,
- Anthony D. Rollett and
- William A. Cassada
Published Online: 4 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 by The Minerals, Metals, & Materials Society. All rights reserved.
ICAA13: 13th International Conference on Aluminum Alloys
How to Cite
Miyata, Y. and Yoshihara, S. (2012) The Effects of Transition Elements on the Control of Recrystallization of Al-Zn-Mg Extrusion, in ICAA13: 13th International Conference on Aluminum Alloys (eds H. Weiland, A. D. Rollett and W. A. Cassada), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118495292.ch283
- Published Online: 4 SEP 2012
- Published Print: 5 JUN 2012
Print ISBN: 9781118458044
Online ISBN: 9781118495292
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!