3. Common Skin Conditions and Ethnicity
- Ophelia E. Dadzie BSc (Hons), MBBS, MRCP, DipRCPath (Dermpath)3,
- Antoine Petit MD4 and
- Andrew F. Alexis MD, MPH5
Published Online: 8 MAR 2013
Copyright © John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Ethnic Dermatology: Principles and Practice
How to Cite
Petit, A. and Diallo, M. (2013) Common Skin Conditions and Ethnicity, in Ethnic Dermatology: Principles and Practice (eds O. E. Dadzie, A. Petit and A. F. Alexis), A John Wiley & Sons, Oxford. doi: 10.1002/9781118497784.ch3
Department of Dermatology, North West London Hospitals NHS Trust; and Centre for Clinical Science and Technology, University College London Division of Medicine, London, UK
Service de Dermatologie, APHP Hôpital Saint-Louis, Paris, France
Director, Skin of Color Center, Department of Dermatology, St Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center; and, Associate Clinical Professor, Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons, New York, NY, USA
- Published Online: 8 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 25 MAR 2013
Print ISBN: 9780470658574
Online ISBN: 9781118497784
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!