6. Prognostic Breeding: A New Paradigm for Crop Improvement
- Jules Janick
Published Online: 26 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley-Blackwell.
Plant Breeding Reviews, Volume 37
How to Cite
Fasoula, V. A. (2013) Prognostic Breeding: A New Paradigm for Crop Improvement, in Plant Breeding Reviews, Volume 37 (ed J. Janick), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118497869.ch6
Department of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture, Purdue University, West Lafayette, IN 47907-2010, USA
- Published Online: 26 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 28 FEB 2013
Print ISBN: 9781118497852
Online ISBN: 9781118497869
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!