18. Interview with Frances Verter, Founder of Parent's Guide to Cord Blood Foundation
- Kyle J. Cetrulo2,
- Curtis L. Cetrulo Jr.3 and
- Rouzbeh R. Taghizadeh2
Published Online: 19 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley-Blackwell.
Perinatal Stem Cells, Second Edition
How to Cite
Verter, F. and Cetrulo, K. J. (2013) Interview with Frances Verter, Founder of Parent's Guide to Cord Blood Foundation, in Perinatal Stem Cells, Second Edition (eds K. J. Cetrulo, C. L. Cetrulo and R. R. Taghizadeh), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118497883.ch18
AuxoCell Laboratories, Inc., Cambridge, MA, USA
Division of Plastic Surgery, Department of Surgery, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA, USA
- Published Online: 19 FEB 2013
- Published Print: 8 MAR 2013
Print ISBN: 9781118209448
Online ISBN: 9781118497883
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!