14. Process Economics and Environmental Impacts of Process Intensification in the Petrochemicals, Fine Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Industries
- Kamelia Boodhoo and
- Adam Harvey
Published Online: 3 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Process Intensification for Green Chemistry: Engineering Solutions for Sustainable Chemical Processing
How to Cite
Harmsen, J. (2013) Process Economics and Environmental Impacts of Process Intensification in the Petrochemicals, Fine Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Industries, in Process Intensification for Green Chemistry: Engineering Solutions for Sustainable Chemical Processing (eds K. Boodhoo and A. Harvey), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118498521.ch14
School of Chemical Engineering & Advanced Materials, Newcastle University, UK
- Published Online: 3 JAN 2013
- Published Print: 25 JAN 2013
Print ISBN: 9780470972670
Online ISBN: 9781118498521
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!