9. Gecko-Inspired Polymer Adhesives
- Hongbo Zeng
Published Online: 26 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Polymer Adhesion, Friction, and Lubrication
How to Cite
Mengüç, Y. and Sitti, M. (2013) Gecko-Inspired Polymer Adhesives, in Polymer Adhesion, Friction, and Lubrication (ed H. Zeng), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118505175.ch9
Department of Chemical and Materials Engineering, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada
- Published Online: 26 FEB 2013
- Published Print: 18 MAR 2013
Print ISBN: 9780470916278
Online ISBN: 9781118505175
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!