11. Market-based Instruments and Ecosystem Services
Opportunity and Experience to Date
- Steve Wratten3,
- Harpinder Sandhu4,
- Ross Cullen5 and
- Robert Costanza6
Published Online: 20 JAN 2013
Copyright © John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Ecosystem Services in Agricultural and Urban Landscapes
How to Cite
Whitten, S. M. and Coggan, A. (2013) Market-based Instruments and Ecosystem Services, in Ecosystem Services in Agricultural and Urban Landscapes (eds S. Wratten, H. Sandhu, R. Cullen and R. Costanza), A John Wiley & Sons, Oxford. doi: 10.1002/9781118506271.ch11
Bio-Protection Research Centre Lincoln University, New Zealand
School of the Environment Flinders University, Australia
Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance Lincoln University, New Zealand
Crawford School of Public Policy Australian National University, Australia
- Published Online: 20 JAN 2013
- Published Print: 25 MAR 2013
Print ISBN: 9781405170086
Online ISBN: 9781118506271
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!