5. Aquaculture and Ecosystem Services
Reframing the Environmental and Social Debate
- Steve Wratten2,
- Harpinder Sandhu3,
- Ross Cullen4 and
- Robert Costanza5
Published Online: 20 JAN 2013
Copyright © John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Ecosystem Services in Agricultural and Urban Landscapes
How to Cite
Baulcomb, C. (2013) Aquaculture and Ecosystem Services, in Ecosystem Services in Agricultural and Urban Landscapes (eds S. Wratten, H. Sandhu, R. Cullen and R. Costanza), A John Wiley & Sons, Oxford. doi: 10.1002/9781118506271.ch5
Bio-Protection Research Centre Lincoln University, New Zealand
School of the Environment Flinders University, Australia
Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance Lincoln University, New Zealand
Crawford School of Public Policy Australian National University, Australia
- Published Online: 20 JAN 2013
- Published Print: 25 MAR 2013
Print ISBN: 9781405170086
Online ISBN: 9781118506271
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!