7. Scale-dependent Ecosystem Service
- Steve Wratten3,
- Harpinder Sandhu4,
- Ross Cullen5,
- Robert Costanza6
Published Online: 20 JAN 2013
Copyright © John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Ecosystem Services in Agricultural and Urban Landscapes
How to Cite
Zhang, Y., Holzapfel, C. and Yuan, X. Scale-dependent Ecosystem Service, in Ecosystem Services in Agricultural and Urban Landscapes (eds S. Wratten, H. Sandhu, R. Cullen and R. Costanza), A John Wiley & Sons, Oxford. doi: 10.1002/9781118506271.ch7
Bio-Protection Research Centre Lincoln University, New Zealand
School of the Environment Flinders University, Australia
Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance Lincoln University, New Zealand
Crawford School of Public Policy Australian National University, Australia
- Published Online: 20 JAN 2013
Print ISBN: 9781405170086
Online ISBN: 9781118506271
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!