1. An International Crime Decline: Lessons for Social Welfare Crime Policy?
- Hazel Kemshall
Published Online: 20 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 Chapters © 2013 The Authors Book compilation © 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Crime and Social Policy
How to Cite
Knepper, P. (2013) An International Crime Decline: Lessons for Social Welfare Crime Policy?, in Crime and Social Policy (ed H. Kemshall), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118509807.ch1
Community and Criminal Justice Division, De Montfort University, UK
- Published Online: 20 NOV 2012
- Published Print: 16 JAN 2013
Book Series Editors:
- Bent Greve
Print ISBN: 9781118509890
Online ISBN: 9781118509807
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!