Study of the Diffusion from Melted Erbium Salt as the Surface-Modifying Technique for Localized Erbium Doping into Various Cuts of Lithium Niobate
- K. M. Nair and
- Shashank Priya
Published Online: 7 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Ceramic Society. All rights reserved.
Advances and Applications in Electroceramics II: Ceramic Transactions, Volume 235
How to Cite
Cajzl, J., Nekvindova, P., Svecova, B., Spirkova, J., Mackova, A., Malinsky, P., Vacik, J., Oswald, J. and Kolitsch, A. (2012) Study of the Diffusion from Melted Erbium Salt as the Surface-Modifying Technique for Localized Erbium Doping into Various Cuts of Lithium Niobate, in Advances and Applications in Electroceramics II: Ceramic Transactions, Volume 235 (eds K. M. Nair and S. Priya), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118511350.ch10
- Published Online: 7 NOV 2012
- Published Print: 15 OCT 2012
Print ISBN: 9781118273357
Online ISBN: 9781118511350
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!