Ferroic and Structural Investigations in Rare Earth Modified TbMnO3 Ceramics
- K. M. Nair,
- Shashank Priya
Published Online: 7 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Ceramic Society. All rights reserved.
Advances and Applications in Electroceramics II: Ceramic Transactions, Volume 235
How to Cite
Dias, G. S., Gotardo, R. A. M., Santos, I. A., Cótica, L. F., Eiras, J. A. and Garcia, D. (2012) Ferroic and Structural Investigations in Rare Earth Modified TbMnO3 Ceramics, in Advances and Applications in Electroceramics II: Ceramic Transactions, Volume 235 (eds K. M. Nair and S. Priya), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118511350.ch21
- Published Online: 7 NOV 2012
- Published Print: 15 OCT 2012
Print ISBN: 9781118273357
Online ISBN: 9781118511350
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!