Equivalent Circuit Modeling of Core-Shell Structured Ceramic Materials
- K. M. Nair and
- Shashank Priya
Published Online: 7 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Ceramic Society. All rights reserved.
Advances and Applications in Electroceramics II: Ceramic Transactions, Volume 235
How to Cite
Eršte, A., Malič, B., Kužnik, B., Kosec, M. and Bobnar, V. (2012) Equivalent Circuit Modeling of Core-Shell Structured Ceramic Materials, in Advances and Applications in Electroceramics II: Ceramic Transactions, Volume 235 (eds K. M. Nair and S. Priya), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118511350.ch3
- Published Online: 7 NOV 2012
- Published Print: 15 OCT 2012
Print ISBN: 9781118273357
Online ISBN: 9781118511350
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!