1. Overview of the Various Types of Mass Spectrometers that are Used in Drug Discovery and Drug Development
- Walter A. Korfmacher
Published Online: 17 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Mass Spectrometry for Drug Discovery and Drug Development
How to Cite
Hopfgartner, G. (2013) Overview of the Various Types of Mass Spectrometers that are Used in Drug Discovery and Drug Development, in Mass Spectrometry for Drug Discovery and Drug Development (ed W. A. Korfmacher), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118516157.ch1
Genzyme, a SANOFI Company, Waltham, MA, USA
- Published Online: 17 JAN 2013
- Published Print: 22 JAN 2013
Book Series Editors:
- Dominic M. Desiderio3 and
- Nico M. M. Nibbering4
Series Editor Information
Departments of Neurology and Biochemistry, University of Tennessee Health Science Center, USA
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Print ISBN: 9780470942383
Online ISBN: 9781118516157
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!