12. Screening Reactive Metabolites: Role of Liquid Chromatography–High-Resolution Mass Spectrometry in Combination with “Intelligent” Data Mining Tools
- Walter A. Korfmacher
Published Online: 17 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Mass Spectrometry for Drug Discovery and Drug Development
How to Cite
Ma, S. and Chowdhury, S. K. (2013) Screening Reactive Metabolites: Role of Liquid Chromatography–High-Resolution Mass Spectrometry in Combination with “Intelligent” Data Mining Tools, in Mass Spectrometry for Drug Discovery and Drug Development (ed W. A. Korfmacher), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118516157.ch12
Genzyme, a SANOFI Company, Waltham, MA, USA
- Published Online: 17 JAN 2013
- Published Print: 22 JAN 2013
Book Series Editors:
- Dominic M. Desiderio4 and
- Nico M. M. Nibbering5
Series Editor Information
Departments of Neurology and Biochemistry, University of Tennessee Health Science Center, USA
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Print ISBN: 9780470942383
Online ISBN: 9781118516157
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!