4. Mass Spectrometry for Quantitative In Vitro ADME Assays
- Walter A. Korfmacher
Published Online: 17 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Mass Spectrometry for Drug Discovery and Drug Development
How to Cite
Zhang, J. and Shou, W. Z. (2013) Mass Spectrometry for Quantitative In Vitro ADME Assays, in Mass Spectrometry for Drug Discovery and Drug Development (ed W. A. Korfmacher), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118516157.ch4
Genzyme, a SANOFI Company, Waltham, MA, USA
- Published Online: 17 JAN 2013
- Published Print: 22 JAN 2013
Book Series Editors:
- Dominic M. Desiderio3 and
- Nico M. M. Nibbering4
Series Editor Information
Departments of Neurology and Biochemistry, University of Tennessee Health Science Center, USA
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Print ISBN: 9780470942383
Online ISBN: 9781118516157
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!