16. Biological Effects of Ultrasound
- Charles A. Kelsey PhD,
- Philip H. Heintz PhD,
- Daniel J. Sandoval MS,
- Gregory D. Chambers MS,
- Natalie L. Adolphi PhD and
- Kimberly S. Paffett MS
Published Online: 3 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 by John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
Radiation Biology of Medical Imaging
How to Cite
Kelsey, C. A., Heintz, P. H., Sandoval, D. J., Chambers, G. D., Adolphi, N. L. and Paffett, K. S. (eds) (2014) Biological Effects of Ultrasound, in Radiation Biology of Medical Imaging, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118517154.ch16
Department of Radiology, University of New Mexico
- Published Online: 3 JAN 2014
- Published Print: 24 JAN 2014
Print ISBN: 9780470551776
Online ISBN: 9781118517154
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!