7. Gluten testing in foods, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics
- George Siragakis2 and
- Dimosthenis Kizis3
Published Online: 27 DEC 2013
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Food Allergen Testing: Molecular, Immunochemical and Chromatographic Techniques
How to Cite
Leszczyńska, J., Majak, I. and Bartos, A. (2014) Gluten testing in foods, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics, in Food Allergen Testing: Molecular, Immunochemical and Chromatographic Techniques (eds G. Siragakis and D. Kizis), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, United Kingdom. doi: 10.1002/9781118519219.ch07
Food Allergens Laboratory, Athens, Greece
Food Allergens Laboratory, Larnaca, Cyprus
- Published Online: 27 DEC 2013
- Published Print: 3 FEB 2014
Print ISBN: 9781118519202
Online ISBN: 9781118519219
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!