14. Nanoparticles, Thin Films and Surface Patterns from Spin-Crossover Materials and Electrical Spin State Control
- MALCOLM A. HALCROW
Published Online: 18 JAN 2013
This edition first published 2013 © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Spin-Crossover Materials: Properties and Applications
How to Cite
Martinho, P. N., Rajnak, C. and Ruben, M. (2013) Nanoparticles, Thin Films and Surface Patterns from Spin-Crossover Materials and Electrical Spin State Control, in Spin-Crossover Materials: Properties and Applications (ed M. A. HALCROW), John Wiley & Sons Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118519301.ch14
School of Chemistry, University of Leeds, UK
- Published Online: 18 JAN 2013
- Published Print: 15 FEB 2013
Print ISBN: 9781119998679
Online ISBN: 9781118519301
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!