39. Stem Cell Collection and Therapeutic Apheresis
- Michael F. Murphy MD, FRCP, FrcPath3,4,
- Derwood H. Pamphilon MD, MRCPCH, FRCP, FrcPath5,6 and
- Nancy M. Heddle MSc, FCSMLS(D)7
Published Online: 26 FEB 2013
This edition first published 2013 © 2001, 2005, 2009, 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Practical Transfusion Medicine, Fourth Edition
How to Cite
El-Ghariani, K. and Szczepiorkowski, Z. M. (2013) Stem Cell Collection and Therapeutic Apheresis, in Practical Transfusion Medicine, Fourth Edition (eds M. F. Murphy, D. H. Pamphilon and N. M. Heddle), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118520093.ch39
Professor of Blood Transfusion Medicine University of Oxford;
Consultant Haematologist NHS Blood and Transplant and Department of Haematology John Radcliffe Hospital Oxford, UK
Formerly, Consultant Haematologist NHS Blood and Transplant Bristol, UK;
Honorary Clinical Reader Department of Cellular and Molecular Medicine University of Bristol Bristol, UK
Director, MTRP Professor, Department of Medicine McMaster University Canadian Blood Services Hamilton, ON, Canada
- Published Online: 26 FEB 2013
- Published Print: 10 MAR 2013
Print ISBN: 9780470670514
Online ISBN: 9781118520093
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!