6. Investigation of Acute Transfusion Reactions
- Michael F. Murphy MD, FRCP, FrcPath4,5,
- Derwood H. Pamphilon MD, MRCPCH, FRCP, FrcPath6,7 and
- Nancy M. Heddle MSc, FCSMLS(D)8
Published Online: 26 FEB 2013
This edition first published 2013 © 2001, 2005, 2009, 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Practical Transfusion Medicine, Fourth Edition
How to Cite
Webert, K. E. and Heddle, N. M. (2013) Investigation of Acute Transfusion Reactions, in Practical Transfusion Medicine, Fourth Edition (eds M. F. Murphy, D. H. Pamphilon and N. M. Heddle), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118520093.ch6
Professor of Blood Transfusion Medicine University of Oxford;
Consultant Haematologist NHS Blood and Transplant and Department of Haematology John Radcliffe Hospital Oxford, UK
Formerly, Consultant Haematologist NHS Blood and Transplant Bristol, UK;
Honorary Clinical Reader Department of Cellular and Molecular Medicine University of Bristol Bristol, UK
Director, MTRP Professor, Department of Medicine McMaster University Canadian Blood Services Hamilton, ON, Canada
- Published Online: 26 FEB 2013
- Published Print: 10 MAR 2013
Print ISBN: 9780470670514
Online ISBN: 9781118520093
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!