18. The ‘why’, ‘what’ and ‘how’ of monitoring for conservation
- David W. Macdonald5 and
- Katherine J. Willis6
Published Online: 25 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Key Topics in Conservation Biology 2
How to Cite
Jones, J. P.G., Asner, G. P., Butchart, S. H.M. and Karanth, K. U. (2013) The ‘why’, ‘what’ and ‘how’ of monitoring for conservation, in Key Topics in Conservation Biology 2 (eds D. W. Macdonald and K. J. Willis), John Wiley & Sons, Oxford. doi: 10.1002/9781118520178.ch18
Wildlife Conservation Research Unit, Department of Zoology, Recanati-Kaplan Centre, Tubney House, University of Oxford, UK
Biodiversity Institute, Oxford Martin School, Department of Zoology, University of Oxford, UK
- Published Online: 25 FEB 2013
- Published Print: 15 APR 2013
Print ISBN: 9780470658765
Online ISBN: 9781118520178
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!