8. Citizen science and nature conservation
- David W. Macdonald5 and
- Katherine J. Willis6
Published Online: 25 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Key Topics in Conservation Biology 2
How to Cite
Silvertown, J., Buesching, C. D., Jacobson, S. K. and Rebelo, T. (2013) Citizen science and nature conservation, in Key Topics in Conservation Biology 2 (eds D. W. Macdonald and K. J. Willis), John Wiley & Sons, Oxford. doi: 10.1002/9781118520178.ch8
Wildlife Conservation Research Unit, Department of Zoology, Recanati-Kaplan Centre, Tubney House, University of Oxford, UK
Biodiversity Institute, Oxford Martin School, Department of Zoology, University of Oxford, UK
- Published Online: 25 FEB 2013
- Published Print: 15 APR 2013
Print ISBN: 9780470658765
Online ISBN: 9781118520178
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!