10. Use of X-Ray Spectrometry for Qualitative Analysis
Published Online: 4 SEP 2012
Copyright © 1999 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
X-Ray Fluorescence Spectrometry, Volume 152, Second Edition
How to Cite
Jenkins, R. (1999) Use of X-Ray Spectrometry for Qualitative Analysis, in X-Ray Fluorescence Spectrometry, Volume 152, Second Edition, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118521014.ch10
- Published Online: 4 SEP 2012
- Published Print: 4 JUN 1999
Print ISBN: 9780471299424
Online ISBN: 9781118521014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!