12. Molecularly Imprinted Nanomaterial-Based Highly Sensitive and Selective Medical Devices
- Ashutosh Tiwari2,
- Murugan Ramalingam3,
- Hisatoshi Kobayashi4 and
- Anthony P.F. Turner2
Published Online: 16 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Scrivener Publishing LLC. All rights reserved.
Biomedical Materials and Diagnostic Devices
How to Cite
Prasad, B. B. and Tiwari, M. P. (2012) Molecularly Imprinted Nanomaterial-Based Highly Sensitive and Selective Medical Devices, in Biomedical Materials and Diagnostic Devices (eds A. Tiwari, M. Ramalingam, H. Kobayashi and A. P.F. Turner), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118523025.ch12
Biosensors & Bioelectronics Center, Linköping University, Sweden
University of Strasbourg, France
National Institute for Materials Science, Japan
- Published Online: 16 OCT 2012
- Published Print: 24 SEP 2012
Print ISBN: 9781118030141
Online ISBN: 9781118523025
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!