7. Utility and Potential Application of Nanomaterials in Medicine
- Ashutosh Tiwari5,
- Murugan Ramalingam6,
- Hisatoshi Kobayashi7 and
- Anthony P.F. Turner5
Published Online: 16 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Scrivener Publishing LLC. All rights reserved.
Biomedical Materials and Diagnostic Devices
How to Cite
Singh, R. P., Choi, J. .-W., Tiwari, A. and Pandey, A. C. (2012) Utility and Potential Application of Nanomaterials in Medicine, in Biomedical Materials and Diagnostic Devices (eds A. Tiwari, M. Ramalingam, H. Kobayashi and A. P.F. Turner), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118523025.ch7
Biosensors & Bioelectronics Center, Linköping University, Sweden
University of Strasbourg, France
National Institute for Materials Science, Japan
- Published Online: 16 OCT 2012
- Published Print: 24 SEP 2012
Print ISBN: 9781118030141
Online ISBN: 9781118523025
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!