11. Natural Fibrous Proteins: Structural Analysis, Assembly, and Applications
- Juan M. Ruso and
- Ángel Piñeiro
Published Online: 5 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Inc. All rights reserved.
Proteins in Solution and at Interfaces: Methods and Applications in Biotechnology and Materials Science
How to Cite
van Raaij, M. J. and Mitraki, A. (2013) Natural Fibrous Proteins: Structural Analysis, Assembly, and Applications, in Proteins in Solution and at Interfaces: Methods and Applications in Biotechnology and Materials Science (eds J. M. Ruso and Á. Piñeiro), John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, NJ, USA. doi: 10.1002/9781118523063.ch11
- Published Online: 5 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 18 FEB 2013
Print ISBN: 9780470952511
Online ISBN: 9781118523063
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!