11. Bioprocesses for the Removal of Volatile Sulfur Compounds from Gas Streams
- Christian Kennes and
- María C. Veiga
Published Online: 13 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Air Pollution Prevention and Control: Bioreactors and Bioenergy
How to Cite
Janssen, A., van den Bosch, P. L. F., van Leerdam, R. C. and de Graaff, M. (2013) Bioprocesses for the Removal of Volatile Sulfur Compounds from Gas Streams, in Air Pollution Prevention and Control: Bioreactors and Bioenergy (eds C. Kennes and M. C. Veiga), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118523360.ch11
Department of Chemical Engineering, University of La Coruña, Spain
- Published Online: 13 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 19 APR 2013
Print ISBN: 9781119943310
Online ISBN: 9781118523360
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!