6. High-Throughput Genetic Dissection of Seed Dormancy
- Philip W. Becraft
Published Online: 5 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
How to Cite
Barrero, J. M., Cavanagh, C. and Gubler, F. (2013) High-Throughput Genetic Dissection of Seed Dormancy, in Seed Genomics (ed P. W. Becraft), Wiley-Blackwell, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118525524.ch6
Genetics, Development and Cell Biology Department, Agronomy Department, Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa, USA
- Published Online: 5 FEB 2013
- Published Print: 15 MAR 2013
Print ISBN: 9780470960158
Online ISBN: 9781118525524
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!