21. Observational evaluation of implementation strategies
- Richard Grol,
- Michel Wensing,
- Martin Eccles and
- David Davis
Published Online: 28 JUN 2013
© 2013 by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Improving Patient Care: The Implementation of Change in Health Care, Second Edition
How to Cite
Wensing, M. and Grol, R. (2013) Observational evaluation of implementation strategies, in Improving Patient Care: The Implementation of Change in Health Care, Second Edition (eds R. Grol, M. Wensing, M. Eccles and D. Davis), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Oxford, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118525975.ch21
- Published Online: 28 JUN 2013
- Published Print: 20 MAY 2013
Print ISBN: 9780470673386
Online ISBN: 9781118525975
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!