21. Ecohydraulics for River Management: Can Mesoscale Lotic Macroinvertebrate Data Inform Macroscale Ecosystem Assessment?
- Ian Maddock3,
- Atle Harby4,
- Paul Kemp5 and
- Paul Wood6
Published Online: 30 JUN 2013
This edition first published 2013 © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Ecohydraulics: An Integrated Approach
How to Cite
Orlofske, J. M., Monk, W. A. and Baird, D. J. (2013) Ecohydraulics for River Management: Can Mesoscale Lotic Macroinvertebrate Data Inform Macroscale Ecosystem Assessment?, in Ecohydraulics: An Integrated Approach (eds I. Maddock, A. Harby, P. Kemp and P. Wood), John Wiley & Sons, Ltd, Chichester, UK. doi: 10.1002/9781118526576.ch21
Institute of Science and the Environment, University of Worcester, UK
SINTEF Energy Research, Trondheim, Norway
International Centre for Ecohydraulics Research, University of Southampton, UK
Department of Geography, Loughborough University, Leicestershire, UK
- Published Online: 30 JUN 2013
- Published Print: 16 AUG 2013
Print ISBN: 9780470976005
Online ISBN: 9781118526576
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!